The Hungarian government has been launching the Stipendium Hungericum Scholarship since 2013. Although in Bangladesh it has started from last year. Honors, Masters and PhD can be done under this scholarship.
Last year, 140 people were nominated from Bangladesh in the initial stage and the last 100 people were given this scholarship on the basis of the university admission test and waiting list.
Let us know in advance what are the benefits of this scholarship:
- Tuition fee free.
- Monthly Allowance – About Rs. 25,000 for Honors and Masters level but Rs. 45,000 for PhD holders.
- Health insurance.
Eligibility of application:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must pass HSC / Alim.
- Passport (Even if you don’t have it now, you have to upload it by August 1, 2020.)
- All academic certificates
- Academic all marksheets
- Motivation letter
- IELTS Certificate. Minimum 5.5, but will vary by subject and university. Be sure to check before applying.
* Note: If you do not have IELTS alone, check that not all universities have IELTS, you can apply to them.
- Police clearance.
- Medical certificate.