- November 11, 2020
- Posted by: econadmin
- Category: News
Study in USA without IELTS, GRE or TOEFL; Avail the chance to get 4000$ Scholarship
The Renewed USA of Joe Biden Administration is offering a huge opportunity for International students who want to go to USA for higher study without IELTS, GRE, TOEFL or GMAT. This is the ever easiest way to go USA for higher studies with a long vision. They are also accepting Study for a certain period of time and students can apply only showing MOI. The exciting thing is that Student can earn up to 7000$ Scholarships along with 1,000 USD stipend monthly with a full assistantship. That 7000$ scholarship is divided into two parts, 4000$ is for Academic Scholarship and A scholarship of 3,000 USD on Accommodation at Campus that includes FOOD & EVERYTHING only for those students who will go via Express Consultancy. They are also offering Over 1,000 USD stipend monthly with a full assistantship and 650 USD stipend monthly with a 2/3 assistantship. Students completed degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and others will get preferences to get the scholarships as early as possible.
This Offered scholarship from the University generally helps the Embassy to grant the visa more liberally. Our Universities are also offering free transportation and a very friendly Environment like Western Illinois University.
Express consultancy is delivering all supports related to the offer from Application to On Arrival Aid at USA.
- Public University
- Complete Free transportation in the City
- No GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS
- Over 1,000 USD stipend monthly with a full assistantship
- 650 USD stipend monthly with a 2/3 assistantship
- Scholarship of 4,000 USD from tuition fee
- A scholarship of 3,000 USD on Accommodation at Campus including FOOD & EVERYTHING
- Housing scholarship only for students of Express Consultancy Ltd, Bangladesh.
- Offerings of scholarship from the University generally helps the Embassy to grant the visa more liberally
- Students completed BSc in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and others will get preferences.